You can now have your emergency family documents prepared and executed virtually/in person, within just a few hours.
At Lustick, Kaiman & Madrone, having a Last Will and Testament, Living Will, and Power of Attorney drawn-up and executed is easier than ever and highly affordable. With our unique program, you get all of your documents done on the same day of your request.
It could be a big mistake to put off preparing POAs and other essential documents. If you or your loved one dies without a legal will, assets will be distributed according to a derogatory scheme set up in state law, and not according to you or your loved one’s actual wishes. Having a will in place will ensure that estates are managed and executed according to the person’s wishes.
A will allows you to leave clear instructions on how your estate is distributed. It allows you to choose your own Executors who are responsible for carrying out your last wishes. In your will, you can appoint guardians to look after any underage children, and it gives your family direction on what your wishes are for medical care and private insurance plan. Additionally, having a will provides you the ability to make specific gifts to individuals or entities, such as close family friends, churches, or universities.
Many expensive and time-consuming problems can arise when a person dies without an executable will. When a will is in place, unpleasantries and inconvenience can often be avoided. Quarreling over assets among heirs can be eliminated as well as controversy and stress.
While there are will-writing tools available online, writing a will is a task that should not be attempted on your own, especially when doing so is in response to a crisis. When you hire our law team to prepare your documents, you can feel confident that they will contain the necessary, specific language you need in order to have your wishes carried out without confusion.
Lustick, Kaiman & Madrone offers several reasonable and affordable will packages. Our attorneys will be able to help you decide what package best suits your needs. The entire process takes about three hours, and you will leave our offices with a notarized and fully executed document. This is our same-day will process.
We offer the following packages:
- Family Value Will Package. A single, simple, non-complex Last Will and Testament. The package also includes drafting and executing a durable power of attorney for health care and a living will.
- Family Trust-Will Package. A single Last Will and Testament which contains a basic testamentary trust with the appointment of a trustee. This is great for couples who were divorced with children and then remarried, or for a blended family. Includes a durable power of attorney for health care and a living will.
- Simple Will Only. A single, simple, non-complex Last Will and Testament. No other documents are provided.
- Living Will Only. Also known as an Advanced Health Care Directive, this document permits the withholding of life-sustaining medications and medical treatment in the event you are experiencing an incurable condition. Once executed, the document should be placed in your medical records.
- Community Property Agreement. This document allows two individuals who accumulated property outside of their marriages, or from a previous marriage, to incorporate their property into a community of marital assets.
- Power of Attorney. Permits the appointment of an attorney-in-fact to take care of legal tasks on your behalf. Common uses are banking, the payment of debts, the sale of property, and agents for making health care decisions.
Call Lustick, Kaiman & Madrone at (360) 685-4221 today to schedule your same-day document preparation appointment.