YOUR PROBLEMS ARE OUR PROBLEMS. Our team specializes in DUI, Criminal Defense, Gun Rights, Military & Aviation Law Attorneys serving Whatcom, Skagit, and San Juan counties, and the Federal and Military court systems.
ChargesSEE MORE +
Same-Day Last Will & Testament And Power Of Attorney Program
In Response To COVID-19 And The Current State Of Emergency, We Have Reinstated Our Same-Day Last Will & Testament & Power Of Attorney Program.Read More
In response to COVID-19 and the current State of Emergency, we have reinstated our same-day Last Will & Testament & Power of Attorney program.
You can now have your emergency family documents prepared and executed virtually/in person, within just a few hours.
Lustick, Kaiman & Madrone offers several reasonable and affordable will packages. Our attorneys will be able to help you decide what package best suits your needs. The entire process takes about three hours, and you will leave our offices with a notarized and fully executed document. This is our same-day will process.
We offer the following packages:
- Family Value Will Package. A single, simple, non-complex Last Will and Testament. The package also includes drafting and executing a durable power of attorney for health care and a living will.
- Family Trust-Will Package. A single Last Will and Testament which contains a basic testamentary trust with the appointment of a trustee. This is great for couples who were divorced with children and then remarried, or for a blended family. Includes a durable power of attorney for health care and a living will.
- Simple Will Only. A single, simple, non-complex Last Will and Testament. No other documents are provided.
- Living Will Only. Also known as an Advanced Health Care Directive, this document permits the withholding of life-sustaining medications and medical treatment in the event you are experiencing an incurable condition. Once executed, the document should be placed in your medical records.
- Community Property Agreement. This document allows two individuals who accumulated property outside of their marriages, or from a previous marriage, to incorporate their property into a community of marital assets.
- Power of Attorney. Permits the appointment of an attorney-in-fact to take care of legal tasks on your behalf. Common uses are banking, the payment of debts, the sale of property, and agents for making health care decisions.
- Medical Durable Power of Attorney. Permits the appointment of anyone over the age of 18 to act as both a medical advocate and decision-maker. This is especially useful in situations where a chosen representative is not a blood relative or by-law family member. Because the document includes “language of durability,” a Medical Durable Power of Attorney continues to remain enforced, even after the guarantor becomes legally incapacitated or medically unconscious.
Call Lustick, Kaiman & Madrone at (360) 685-4221today to schedule your same-day document preparation appointment.